A: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ORDER
- We reserve the right to review and evaluate the processes and records associated with this order at all Vendors’ facilities with appropriate notification. This right extends to our customers,applicable regulatory agencies, and any sub-tier Vendors used in the fulfillment of this
- If any of this order is outsourced to your Vendors, all applicable requirements and specifications must be communicated (including all applicable key characteristics) to each sub-tier Vendor
- Delivery times are defined on each If Vendor is unable to meet defined deadlines, we mustbe notified immediately for risk assessment.
- We reserve the right to cancel a PO without penalty if Vendor is unable to meet defined requirements.
- Acceptance of a PO is a binding contract and any breach to said contracts are legally binding in accordance with all applicable statutory and regulatory bodies within the United
- Vendor agrees to maintaining certain Quality Functions, as noted on the initial survey form, or bymaintaining an accredited Quality Management System (QMS). Any changes to the QMS asoriginally provided must be communicated to company quality immediately for risk
- Vendors must maintain process and conformance records regarding the product or service provided regarding this order for a minimum of 10
- We monitor and measure on time delivery and quality performance of all Vendors to ensure continued Failure to meet desired performance levels can result in a Corrective Actionbeing submitted, re-evaluation, or removal from approved status.
- Vendor adheres to the requirements of all counterfeit prevention protocols to ensure only authentic and approved parts are provided. Please see AS5553, AS6174, and AS6081 for
- Vendor agrees to all applicable regulations (ITAR, DFAR, ), if stated as applicable on thePO.
- Vendor agrees to ensure personnel are aware of safe work practices and ethical
- Vendor agrees to receive returned products/services to Albers for review and disposition if found nonconforming to stated requirements. Pending returns will result in a HOLD on payment ofinvoices until resolution is determined and
- The Supplier shall maintain a Foreign Object Debris (FOD) control program assuring work is accomplished in a manner preventing foreign objects or material from entering and remaining in deliverable items or contaminating deliverable items. The following items constitute the minimum requirements under this clause:
- The Supplier shall establish and implement a FOD program procedure.
- The Supplier shall identify a single FOD control person responsible for implementing the FOD prevention program.
- Employees shall be trained in FOD recognition and response.
- Establishment and maintenance of a training program for the FOD program.
- The Supplier shall document and investigate all FOD incidents assuring elimination of the root cause.
- Housekeeping of the work area shall preclude the risk of FOD incidents.
- Control of tools, parts, and material shall preclude the risk of FOD incidents.
- Tooling, jigs, fixtures, test equipment, and handling devices shall be maintained in a state of cleanliness and repair to prevent foreign object damage.
- Assessment of proposed process changes to determine potential FOD issues.
- Procedures relating to closing inaccessible or obscured areas or compartments during assembly and packaging shall provide for inspection for foreign objects/materials.
- Albers Aerospace shall have the right to perform inspections and/or audits as a method of verification that the Supplier’s FOD control program is functional, documented, and effective. The Supplier is strongly encouraged to expand and tailor the FOD program for their product lines.
B: PART / COMPONENT PROVIDERS
- Vendor agrees to provide parts defined within the associated PO to the revision level If norevision level is noted, the latest revision level is requested.
- Vendor agrees to provide conformance records of parts provided to ensure items meetspecification and performance A Certificate of Conformance is acceptable.
- Certificates of Conformance are required for each line item listed on the PO as
- When Full Inspection and Test Reports are required, it will be noted on the
- All special processes required by this PO must be performed by qualified personnel and the processes be periodically validated to ensure output meets Process validation records will be made available upon request.
- Any differences between what is listed above and what is provided by the Vendor must be clearly identified, communicated, and approved prior to Vendor is not allowed to modifydrawings, specifications, or product characteristics without written consent of our engineering and quality departments.
- When utilizing sampling inspection as a means of verification, the method must be in accordance with a statistically valid standard (i.e. ANSI 4 or equivalent).
- Detection of a nonconforming product regarding any order (currently in work or previously shipped) must be promptly communicated to our quality department for
- When Digital or Model-Based Definition is a requirement (DPD/MBD), appropriate controls will be in place to meet all requirements (Albers and the customer). It is the responsibility of the Vendor to investigate, understand, implement, and maintain appropriate programs and recordsto meet DPD/MBD
D: SERVICES AND SPECIAL PROCESS PROVIDERS
- If providing calibration services, all certificates must identify standards used and must betraceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology). Calibration certificates must notereceived and as left
- Providers of welding services must maintain qualified and certified personnel and make the records of qualification available upon
- All special process providers must perform tasks according to applicable and stated specifications (ASME, Mil Specs, etc.). Conformance records provided must indicate specifications in which processes were
- Service Providers performing tasks that do not directly impact product quality are required toprovide evidence of competence to complete specific This can also be covered under Vendor Approvals.
A downloadable PDF of our Quality Policy can be found here.